Sunday, December 28, 2008

FINALLY IT'S HERE.............

PICTURES OF THAT BIG BABY GIRL AND BIG SISTER..........All this girl wanted to do was stretch out. You would too if you were as cramped as she was. 10lbs. 11 oz. 21 in. long. Her mom is only 5'1" and wears a size 4.

Big Sister HNJ got a Baby of her own from Nonni for Christmas. She thought it was the greatest. HNJ loves to give kisses and this baby of hers was receiving many.
Her new baby came with her to the hospital to see baby sister. She is really enjoying HER BABY....
New sister on the other hand,she wasn't quite sure about.Uhmm,The I don't think I will touch her look. Could you maybe get her off me Mom..

Hand on hip....What does she do???
At least my baby lets me chew on her hand which is something I Don't think Baby Sister will allow.
Mom, you know I'm not quite sure what to do with an unhappy baby. Oh, I see, if you rub their belly they get quiet. Let's hope that works on that trip we are taking to Georgia,North Carolina and South Carolina.

I'm now looking forward to their arrival here in the Sunny South. They will be spending the next few weeks with us as my Darling SIL has to be in school for the next three weeks.I will have to catch up on some more of the happenings around here but that's all for now. I have one of my grandsons here this week so things are Fun,Fun,Fun.....

SUCH FUN BEING NONNI............BLESSINGS TO ALL, CHERYL

8 comments:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

That baby was huge! I can't imagine. She had to have been crowded up in there. I know you had so much fun with them. Thank the Lord the baby is healthy.

JeanMac said...

What a Christmas gift!

Mom_E said...

All (the 2 girls, and one grandson) are beautiful and precious, Cheryl!

Happy New Year,

Sarah

Technonana said...

I love the pictures!!! What cuties!! I know you are really enjoying all of this!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!!
Hugs and Kisses to ALL!!
Love You,
Sharon

The Via Colony said...

Aww, so cute=) Congrats!

AND happy new year!

Technonana said...

Just checking in!!!
Are you getting back into the regular routine, or are things still up in the air?

Cheryl Nichols said...

Things are still pretty wild around here. Lots of travel with daughter and grandbabies. They will be here 3 wks. The road from Augusta and Charleston will be traveled weekly for a while. But, we are definitely enjoying them....
Cheryl

elizabeth said...

Wow! That is one big baby born to one tiny girl!!!! How beautiful. Congrats!