Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Guess What Happens this Week!

You guessed it ........... school started on Monday.....busy.....busy....school supplies... Open House and new schedules. We are working on getting notebooks organized and planning meals, so no time to post yet about our" Fabulous Anniversary Weekend". I will try later.


I can share a pic of my handsome 11th grader on the first full day of school which happened to be Chapel day. He loves sporting his Charleston pinstriped, seersucker suit. He loves Charleston!!


5 comments:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

He looks very handsome indeed. I always loved when school started back. It seems like it gives you some sort of clean slate and hope for the new school year. Thanks for all your kind words on my blog.

Technonana said...

How trully handsome he is!!! So talented, so gifted!!! Oh what a blessing!!!

Mom_E said...

We love the picture of Josh :-). I have all the Shel. boys here today, and the girls are at the Shel's house. The boys admired the suit, and Coop especially likes Josh's sunglasses. Hope his school year is great!

Blessings,

Sarah

Susanne said...

PRECIOUS!! Thanks for sharing...

We start this coming Monday, and I have been a little sad this week thinking about it. Em is a big third grader, Jake will be in first, and Sam will have his last year of pre-school (4K). Now you see why I am melancholy? They grow SO FAST!!

Tell Josh I said to ROCK ON in his Junior year!!! Speaking of growing fast! WOW!! What a handsome young man he is!!! BTW: LOVE THE SUIT!!! ;-)

JeanMac said...

What a handsome fellow!