Friday, November 14, 2008


AS I was just beginning the day I received an e-mail from a friend inviting me to sit back and enjoy a cup of .......Hot Chocolate while viewing this slide presentation....WORDS OF WISDOM........I now invite you to slow down and sip a cup of Hot Chocolate....Hope you enjoy!
HotChocolate.pps (application/octet-stream)

I had to manually move the slides at the bottom left corner of screen or
use the arrow buttons on your keyboard.
I can't get this to work all the time sorry, sometimes it will and sometimes it won't.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey - I have been thinking about you lots lately!! When are you heading to Ashley's?? What are your family plans for Christmas, and where are you going to be and when? We are going to be between Sumter and Summerville for a couple of weeks. love, KaKa