Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday Night

........ and all is quiet at least for awhile. As most of you know I am in Colorado waiting for our fourth grandbaby to be born. You also know I am Full Blooded GRITS (girl raised in the south), so being here is a total act of love for my daughter as SNOW is something I can just live without. It's something that is pretty on top of a mountain(where I am not).

Well, it has been snowing for several days and everyone has cabin fever so we decided to head out to dinner. All seemed well with Ashley until we sat down to order. She kept having this strange look on her face and then suddenly she said, I am having contractions every 2-3 minutes. This went on the entire time we were at the restaurant, then just as usual everything stopped. This is what happened when she went into labor with HNJ. So, the Dr. has said if she does not go into labor before Monday morning they will go ahead and induce as it appears that the baby is already 9lbs. Please pray that all will go well as they are also concerned about shoulder distocia(sp) and the possibility of a c-section. This was a problem with HNJ's birth.



I will definitely be posting pictures as soon as Baby # 2 arrives and I can figure out how to get pictures on Ashley's computer. For now I am enjoying my time as Nonni to Baby girl HNJ. We have read and read and read some more .

Hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I look forward to blogging more soon.

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

I can't wait to see pictures!