Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Urgent Prayer !!

It has been a very long time since I have been able to post. I do look forward to sharing pictures of our month long visit with our granddaughters, but for now I don't have any time.



I would ask for PRAYER for an adopted son in Africa. He has an orphanage in Nampula,Mozambique. You might have been to his site from mine. He is Victor Carlos and he is very sick. His wife Christina called this morning about 2:00am to tell us she was very concerned as he was running a very HIGH fever. She asked us to be praying and to ask others to pray. This is why I am calling on all my blogging buddies along with friends and family to pray throughout the day as the HolySpirit brings him to mind. Their blog www.VictorandChristina.blogspot.com

I will keep you posted as I hear how things are.

Thank you so very much.

4 comments:

OurLilFullFam said...

I will be praying right now, I think I met him several years ago at VBS at SBC when he was here for a visit.

I hope they find out what is wrong and very quickly.

Stephanie

Technonana said...

We will keep him in our prayers!!

JeanMac said...

Done.

Cheryl Nichols said...

Thank you so much!!!!
He is still very sick and in a remote area where his wife has not been able to even get tylenol to bring the fever down. She is trying to get a plane there to take him back home. Cheryl