Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom!!


I can't believe it's been a year since my mom left this earth to go and be with her Heavenly Father...

It just seems like she lives far away and I should be able to hear her voice when I need some encouraging words or I just need to vent some frustrations.

But every time I am ready to ring her phone I remember,,,Oh yeh..she's not here to talk to. It makes me sad...we were so close...no one else could listen like her.....sometimes it's even, Why God? I miss her so...I need her so much.

Well, He must have needed her more...It still hurts...I still cry and I still wish I could be with her..BUT someday....for now I have to Trust the One who loves her even more than me.


Thanks Mom for....always being there......loving me.....helping me....pointing me to God.....you will always be here with me because I see you in everything I am and everything I do. May I love my daughters and sons like you loved US...Unconditionally....You're the BEST!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Technonana said...

A sweet tribute to a wonderful mother!!
Love You, My friend!!

JeanMac said...

What a beautiful picture to cherish - and a lovely tribute.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

This is a very touching tribute to your mama. We must get together some weekend for lunch. You know you must only be a few miles from me. You let me know when and I'll be there will bells on. I am so sorry your grandbaby has had the problems. I will continue praying.