Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14th......27 years ago

I know we Moms tend to say these words often, But Ireally....

I really can't believe how fast these last 27 years have flown by.

Today my OLDEST SON TURNED 27 years old. Such a sweet baby @ 9 lbs. and 9.5 oz. and 23 inches long. He was like a 2 month old when we took him home from the hospital. Such an easy Toddler he was.......such a compassionate young man he was .......Such a helpful young adult and now what a
Wonderful Husband and Father He has become.............. JTN at 3 mos. old He was Superman for Mom and now for KTN
He loved the water, especially with DAD.............His first squirrel. He now hunts with his own son. Oh! how I love it when my men dress up. From the camos to the tuxedo.....









His darling wife KTN......February 21,2004..........I love having a Daughter in Love......Here with his own cute little JTN...Now there is little boy number 2, just no pictures at the moment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODDER........

YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU..........


6 comments:

Technonana said...

WOW... 27!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODD!!!

JeanMac said...

A nice piture story - Happy birthday, todd.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Happy Birthday, Todd! Isn't time going for fast? What a cutie pie!

The Via Colony said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe he's 27...I'm getting old=)

Ruthie said...

Thanks for coming by. Fountain is South of us - about 90 miles. We have some friends who live there - and we see them every so often.
It's a really nice little town. Our friends love living there.

So nice to meet new friends in the blog world. I enjoyed your blog.

Smiles. Ruthie

Ruthie said...

Oh, I forgot to mention: I saw that one of your favorite books is Hudson Taylor. He founded the CIM (China Inland Mission) and my parents both went to China with the CIM. They went out as single missionaries and met out in China. That's where I was born. Part of the reason I started my blog was to post things about China for our family. And then I really have found out how much I love blogging and the beautiful friends that I have met. :)